- Average Weight
- Filled Volume
- Melting point test
- Total Organic Carbon
- Particle Size Distribution
- Sulphated Ash
- Peroxide Value
- Saponification Value
Packaging and Container Testing
Krins Life Sciences can collects samples from its clients, and performs these tests using service partner laboratories. We guide our clients in selecting required testing of packaging materials as part of release testing and non-routine testing. Krins partners conduct testing according to internationally accepted test methods, including USP, EP, JP, ASTM, and AOAC. Conducting tests on glass and plastic packaging material determines whether the package can be used for food, chemicals, cosmetics, or pharmaceuticals. We can perform any compendia and non-compendia testing of materials, as well as provide consultancy services for packaging material testing.
Calibration Service Support
Krins Life Sciences is in the process of offering Laboratory equipment calibration services. For more information about our future calibration services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Krins Life Sciences offers a variety of formulation and product development services within our partner laboratories. We help our clients formulate a variety of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic products including novel and generic drug products, creams, ointments, and gels.
We adhere to a confidential disclosure agreement with all of our clients, ensuring client privacy is maintained at all times.
Our Services Include:
- Product Formulation Research
- Budgeting and Planning
- Pre-Formulation Studies
- Formulating Products
- R & D Testing
- Large Batch Manufacturing
- Control Documentation (CMC)
- Non-routine R&D testing for Active Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Ingredients
- Testing of Raw Materials during Development
- Formulated Product Testing
- Forced Degradation Studies
- Analytical Method Development and Validation
- R & D Project Management
With several years of experience in the life sciences industry, our team understands the importance of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Solving an array of issues related to manufacturing practices, our professionals advise companies according to industry standards and regulations.
Our quality assurance and regulatory consultants offer the necessary support demanded by companies. Providing assistance to a wide array of FDA regulated industries, including pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, our service helps manufacturers, importers, and packagers attain relevant licenses in Canada ,the United States and other countries (subject to our professionals availability for other countries).
Our Service Portfolio Includes:
- GMP Assessment of Production Facilities
- Third Party Audits of Suppliers and Contract Manufacturers
- Review and Preparation of Quality Agreements
- GMP Staff Training
- Quality Control Testing Review
- Document Design
- Document Preparation
- Corrective and Preventative Action
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Addressing GMP Audit Observations