Krins Lifesciences respects your privacy and is committed to protect it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy may change from time to time. All changes are effective immediately once you visit our site and when we publish them online. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information we collect and how we collect it
We collect two types of information from users of our Site, including: personal identifying information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
We collect this information from you in the following ways :
- Submit requests for information and purchasing our Products, Services or regarding the Safety Data Sheet.
- Submit requests for our Newsletter/any other information on our communication platform.
- Submit information thru our Contact page.
As described in the section immediately below, as you navigate through our Site, information is collected automatically, which may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
AGGREGATE INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
As you use our Site, we may use automatic data technologies to gather and log information about your equipment and navigation patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including the resources that you access and use.
- Your IP address, browser type, operating system, and internet service provider.
The technologies used for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies – Cookies are small bits of data written to your hard drive when you visit our Sites that contain information such as a user or session ID to track the pages you have visited so you do not have re-enter your ID information throughout your visit.
- Web Beacons – Pages on our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit, for example, statistics on the number of users who have visited those pages and the popularity of certain content on our Site.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine your online activity, prepare reports, and use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- We do NOT collect Personal Information automatically. Information and data collected automatically is collected and used in aggregate form only.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
Krins Lifesciences website collects Personal Information from you for several reasons, including:
- Fulfill your specific requests for products, services or information.
- Tailor our online content or in-store offerings based on your preferences.
- Track and analyze your purchases and preferences to better understand your product and service needs and eligibility.
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of our Web Sites or our marketing endeavours.
- Provide customer support to assist you with your questions or complaints.
- Conduct surveys to improve our services.
- If you ask us, to offer and promote additional products and services we offer; and
- To notify you about changes to our Sites.
- To detect or resolve problems with our Site, to assist with customer support, to provide security and to protect against fraud.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Krins lifesciences acknowledges that even though you may initially consent to our processing and use of your Personal Information, you want to withdraw your consent from time to time. You may withdraw your consent for the processing or use of your Personal Information entirely or in part at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AGGREGATE INFORMATION IS USED
- For system maintenance, to perform surveys and to gain a better understanding how our Site is used.
- To help us develop new products and services and improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- To improve the services, we offer on our Site by customizing the advertising and content you see on the Sites.
WHOM WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you as follows:
- To affiliates and related entities or partners of Krins lifesciences
- To contractors and service providers, that we use to perform specific functions for our business and our Site. Such third parties are authorized to use your Personal Information only for the purpose of providing the specific services requested by us.
- To comply with a court order, law or legal process, including any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
- Where such disclosure is needed to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, Clients, or others.
Aggregate Information is shared with third parties for research or marketing purposes. You understand that Aggregate Information does not identify you individually and can be used and shared by us without restriction.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources which are provided solely for your convenience and information. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. Krins lifesciences has no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those other Web sites to learn how they collect and use your personal information.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Krins lifescienceswill retain and store your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the Personal Information was collected and processed, including any legal, tax or regulatory reason. Following such period, we will either delete the Personal Information or anonymize it. We follow commercially reasonable and generally accepted industry practices to protect the Personal Information you provide through our Site and maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected., Additionally, our Site and databases are deployed on third-party hosting providers that are also protected by network and security monitoring systems that notify the Company of occurrences that might represent security issues. However, because no method transmission over the internet is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee that Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of these safeguards.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the privacy practices of our organization please contact us at the following email@example.com