Krins is pleased to introduce our new Locking Microcentrifuge Tubes. ?These tubes are engineered with a secure locking system that provides the security of a screw cap microtube with the simplicity of a snap cap tube.
- Secure -?Maintains sample integrity with locking cap which prevents accidental cap opening and evaporation during centrifugation.
- Versatile -?Single use tubes for laboratory procedures including centrifugation, boiling, incubation, freezing and sample storage
- Quality -?Tubes are made from optimally clear USP Class VI medical grade polypropylene
- Certified -?Manufactured in a class 100,000 cleanroom and are certified to be free from RNase and DNase, Human DNA, Pyrogens, PCR Inhibitors, and ATP.
- Ease of Use -?Tubes feature graduations, writing area, pierceable cap, are autoclavable, and are packaged in zip, re-closable bags.