Weighing module MW-04 is intended to designing load cell based industrial scales. Depending on user needs, communication with the module can be carried out using interfaces RS485, Ethernet, Profibus or RS232.
The MW-04 module is designed to cooperate with terminals or a PC computer. The MW-04 comes standard with inputs and outputs that enable independent controlling of industrial processes, like batching. A single weighing module MW-04 series can operate up to four weighing platforms.Design and functionality
The MW-04 features aluminum housing. Signal cables of the weighing platforms max 4 pcs.) are mounted through glands. The RS 232 interface is available on a socket M12 8P. Other interfaces are mounted through a gland PG11.
The device features a built-in power adapter 230VAC, therefore it is ready to supply directly from mains 230VAC.
- Designing load cell based scales for industry,
- Designing weighbridges,
- Precise parts counting systems,
- Mass monitoring systems (warehouses),
- + / – control systems (product control scales),
- Multi-ingredient formula making systems,
- Multi-ingredient filling systems,
- Designing complete weighing solutions monitored by a computer system,
- Designing automated weighing systems,
- Applicable for discrete weighing processes (without an indicator/terminal) in a production line,
- Weighing containers / silos.
- Designing formula making and filling processes directly on a terminal;
- Automatic or manual formula making and filling processes;
- Configuring cooperation of formula making scales with actuators of automatics system;
- Simultaneous carrying out formula making and filling processes on multiple weighing platforms;
- Issuing a single order on a formula making process (on terminal PUE 5 series) with division into lots, and determining of: formulation multiplier (number of repetitions of a formulation), source and target warehouse, operator and scale to carry out an issued order.
“Formulation” software fully uses the technical features of the terminals for their cooperation with external devices of automatics, e.g. control of filling valves. Another advantage of the system is the possibility to set a relation between formulas on ingredients batched on different weighing platforms.
Industrial formula making and filling processes
A new feature of terminals is modern approach to the formula making and filling processes in industry. Terminals’ cooperation with the weighing module MW-04 series increases functionality of the formula making and filling systems. The communication interfaces, such as RS 485 and Ethernet, available in the MW-04, enable operating the weighing platforms from the terminals at a large distance.
Formula making process based on terminals is broadly applied in versatile industries. The system enables preparing formulas (i.e. manual or automatic batching) using multiple ingredients and according to a pre-defined formulation content. The formula making process enables batching an optional product, including powdery or granular substances (sugar, tea, grains, flavourings, and other) and liquid materials due to the cooperation with appropriate automatics systems.
|KR MW-04-3 Weighing Module||Application Weighing module MW-04 is intended to designing load cell based industrial scales. Depending on user needs, communication…|
|KR MW-04-2 Weighing Module||Application Weighing module MW-04 is intended to designing load cell based industrial scales. Depending on user needs, communication…|
|KR MW-04-1 Weighing Module||Application Weighing module MW-04 is intended to designing load cell based industrial scales. Depending on user needs, communication…|