WPW Editor is a supplied freeware designed for changing parameter settings of a terminal PUE C41H series.
The latest software version: 1.2.6
Features of freeware WPW Editor:
- Definable access levels for scale users;
- Editing and changing all user parameters from computer level (filters, date / time, display backlight, INPUT / OUTPUT configuration, setting parameters of RS232, RS485, ETHERNET ports, etc);
- Export, import and editing of databases;
- Printouts from accomplished measurement series saved to a file;
- User definable data indicated in the bottom line of the terminal display;
- Defining non-standard printouts.