Operation of professional MWLH electromagnetic high resolution modules is based on an electromagnetic digital converter.
The MWLH series is designed to be incorporated into customer’s weighing systems requiring high IP rate, great weighing accuracy and high measurement speed.
Brand new, compact design favours unlimited module’s adaptation capabilities. The module may be installed on technological lines thus ensuring quick and precise measurement in challenging industrial environment.
MWMH Weighing Module features integrated stainless steel housing with degree of protection classified as IP 65. It is connected to signal cables via quick coupling. The module base features four holes located in its corners allowing to fix the module to the base using M8 screws. MWMH Weighing Module comprises aluminium, painted plate with four threaded M6 holes, useful for fixing the weighing pan.
Possibility of two hardware configurations:
- MWLH ? standard version equipped with the following interfaces: 1?RS232, 1?Ethernet, 3 IN / 2 OUT, PROFIBUS (as an option, mounted instead of Ethernet and IN / OUT)
- MWLH.HY ? equipped with HY terminal comprising 5,7″ touch panel, housed in a stainless steel casing, and featuring the following interfaces: 1 ? RS232, Ethernet, 3 ? IN, 2 ? OUT
- Brand new construction of the electromagnetic mechanism housed in a stainless steel casing (IP65),
- Reading unit of 0,01 g,
- Ease of adaptation to required usage area,
- Cooperation with HY terminal,
- Interfaces: RS232, Ethernet, Profibus (option),
- Dedicated 3 in /2 out, enabling cooperation with peripheral devices.
Maximum capacity [Max]
Weighing pan dimensions
|KR MWLH 10||10 kg||0,01 g||212?174 mm|
|KR MWLH 25||25 kg||0,1 g||212?174 mm|
|KR MWLH 30||30 kg||0,1 g||212?174 mm|
|KR MWLH 35||35 kg||0,1 g||212?174 mm|