Operation of MPS electromagnetic high resolution module is based on an electromagnetic digital converter. The module is designed to be incorporated
into customer?s weighing systems. Compact design and inbuilt electronics ensure great possibilities when it comes to module’s adaptation capabilities.
It may be installed either on technological lines or built into customer’s devices or laboratory apparatus. Measurements may be performed by means of a weighing pan or using an under pan weighing system.
Due to high precision of a measurement it is recommended to build the module into the customer’s device (e.g. draft shield), thus limiting ambient conditions influence.
Power supplier for MPS weighing module comes standard.
Possibility of two hardware configurations:
1) MPS 6000.R ? module connected to an operating panel equipped with an LCD display
2) MPS 6000.Y ? module connected to an operating panel equipped with 5,7″ touch panel
- Brand new construction of the electromagnetic mechanism housed in an aluminium casing,
- Reading unit of 0,01 g,
- Ease of adaptation to required usage area,
- Internal adjustment,
- Cooperation with two various terminals R and Y.
Maximum capacity [Max]
Weighing pan dimensions
|KR MPS 6000.Y||6000 g||10 mg||? 115 mm|
|KR MPS 6000.R||6000 g||10 mg||? 115 mm|